Michael Jackson - Love & Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others

2 posters

Go down

About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others Empty About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others

Post  Light Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Being as he is a central character to the investigation into what happened to Michael Jackson, I feel we need to try and establish the facts surrounding Conrad Murray's relationship to/and employment as Michael's doctor, for example:

Q What background information do we have about Conrad Murray, that may possibly relate to Michael's death?
Q How, when & where did Conrad Murray meet Michael Jackson?
Q Are there any known associations between Conrad Murray & any other associates of Michael Jackson?

Background Information for Conrad Murray:
(http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/biographical-information-%E2%80%93-dr-conrad-murray/) biog for Conrad Murray on his Legal team's website
States that he moved to Las Vegas in 1999 and opened a private practice there in the Spring of 2000.
~ this biog states Murray became Michael Jackson's personal physician in May 2009
no mention of any prior association to Michael in this biog,
but according to CNN,
(http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/29/conrad.murray/)

Murray's attorney is quoted saying:
"Dr. Murray was not a doctor first," Chernoff told CNN four days after the entertainer's death. "He was a friend first. They were close personal friends. Michael Jackson really treated him as family."

CNN also state that:
The pair met in Las Vegas in 2006, when Murray treated one of Jackson's children at the recommendation of one of Jackson's bodyguards.

If this is correct,

Q Who was that bodyguard?
& Were they still working for Michael at the time of his death?

Q Where was it that the child was treated?

Q What other contact has Michael and/or his family/associates had with Conrad Murray, between then (Vegas 2006) and May 2009?

Q Who & What are Michael's other associations in Las Vegas, particularly around 2006?
& are there any associations between them and Murray?

Light

Back to top Go down

About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others Empty Re: About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others

Post  Light Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:43 pm

I feel like I'm talking to myself, but errm anyway...

It's recently been reported:

Nicole Alvarez’s attorney, Joseph Low IV, confirmed that his client had received a subpoena to appear before the grand jury on Wednesday. He said he did not have any more details.
He also declined to characterize the relationship between Alvarez and Dr. Conrad Murray.
Newspaper reports have called her Murray’s girlfriend and said the pair have an infant son together. Alvarez’s apartment was searched last month.

taken from: http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/09/22/woman-connected-to-michael-jacksons-personal-doctor-ordered-to-testify-in-la-36038/

Does anyone know if there is any relationship between Nicole Alvarez and Michael's bodyguard Alberto Alvarez?

Light

Back to top Go down

About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others Empty Dr Murray

Post  juno beach Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello

There was a report on one of the news channels (I can't remember which one) and they did briefly mention that there was no family connection between the bodyguard and the girlfriend. One thing to remember is that there is a large Hispanic population in the US and some of the names are very common such as Smith and Jones can be very common.

I have been looking at various articles on Dr. Murray and they all seem to say that it was either a bodyguard or an assistant who knew Dr. Murray and recommended him.

I have also read several articles regarding the relationship between Michael Jackson and James Brown and there is a link between the two of them and Dr. Murray. I hesitate to really consider this a credible link as the only thing I have been able to find on this subject is from very gossipy/celebrity newspapers. What I have read shows that Dr. Murray is supposed to have treated Adrienne Brown (James Brown's wife) at one time and this is how he became involved with James Brown and Michael Jackson. Again, I think there needs to be some caution regarding this as this may have no credibility at all.

The year 2006 also needs to be thoroughly looked at because I believe that was the same time period that Michael was supposed to be in Bahrain. It is possible that he did return for a visit to Las Vegas at sometime in 2006.

One thing to consider as far as the children being treated by Dr. Murray is that he is a cardiologist so this doesn't seem plausible. However, he may very well have treated them as a favour to Michael, but we don't know this for sure.

It seems like there is more to do regarding researching credible info!

juno beach

Back to top Go down

About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others Empty Re: About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others

Post  Light Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi juno beach, thanks again for your input.

Yes, I understand what you mean about Alvarez being a common name, it was just a thought and probably will yeild no connection then. Though the news source may or may not be reliable, so it might be worth a background check if someone is able to do one freely/easily. Especially because I did discover a report that suggested that Alberto Alvarez was in something of a dilemma over his evidence due to a conflict between loyalty and threats, when I find the source/full information on that, I'll add it, as that, requires further investigation.

Yes, I read also there was a connection between Dr Murray & James Brown.

About treating the children, I read that Murray was a holistic health practitioner and Michael favoured that approach, so that was why he warmed to Murray, again I will need to come back with the actual source/report for that.

Yes, we need an accurate timeline thread for where Michael was and what he was doing over the past several years I think.

He did have a lot of connections with and to various people in Vegas though, many of the characters who have cropped up in regarding Michael's life, connect to others in Vegas too.

Vegas has thrown up another interesting link for Murray too, his home there, the property he was living in in Vegas, that gated community, was built/is owned by one of Thomas Barrack's companies, again, I'll post post full details of that too.

I agree we need to establish credible information, hopefully if we provide sources and keep asking relevant questions and keep making comparisons and cross-checking things, we can establish some of the facts from the fiction.

Light

Back to top Go down

About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others Empty Link between Conrad Murray & Thomas Barrack ?

Post  Light Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:20 pm

At the present time, Sunrise Colony Company is developing four golf course-oriented, master-planned communities as described below:
1. Red Rock Country Club is a private, gated community, located on 738 acres in Las Vegas, Nevada, which upon completion will contain 1,000 single-family detached homes ranging in price from $300,000 to over $1,000,000, two Arnold Palmer-signature 18-hole world-class golf courses, a 44,000-square-foot clubhouse, an 10,000-square-foot sports club containing a state-of-the-art health club, nine tennis courts, four swimming pools with a children's mini spray park, and other recreational amenities. The country club is a non-equity, private club. At the present time the first golf course and sports club facilities have been completed. The first homes were occupied in February 1999. 

Sunrise Colony Company is a partnership formed by Sunrise Company and Colony Capital, Inc.

http://www.colonyinc.com/
http://www.colonyinc.com/residential.php

Dr. Murray was also dogged by money problems -- the bank has been trying to foreclose on his Las Vegas home
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/13/pharmacy-in-michael-jackson-case-had-money-problems-dr-conrad-murray/#ixzz0SXr38lRu

Michael Jackson's Doctor Is A Bankrupting Sketchball
By Foster Kamer, 2:30 PM on Sat Jun 27 2009,
Bankruptcy documents of Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's personal physician who attempted to revive Jackson at the scene of his death, have emerged. The picture painted: Murray was a financially strained doctor who had liens on child support, among other things.
Via Web Of Deception, the documents show Conrad Murray owing a state tax lien of $2,544 to Arizona, $1,578 to California, and defaulting on housing loans worth a few million dollars, including one in the tax-sheltered, foreclosure-plagued city of Las Vegas, Nevada at the Red Rock Country Club, where reporters attempting to see Dr. Murray's house were turned away by the guard gate. The associated press filed a great report on the guy who's about to be under some intense scrutiny by the LAPD and medical boards in the three states where he's licensed to practice medicine (Texas, Nevada, California). His practice was in Vegas. What to know:
- Murray was supposed to accompany Jackson on his upcoming comeback tour, per Jackson's very specific request.
- Murray was with Jackson when he passed a physical that showed no evidence of drug use.
- Murray's practice was hit with $400K in court judgments for defaulting on payments. He also owes $940 for driving with expired plates and no proof of insurance in 2000. [Don't you just have to show up to court to get those erased? Eh?]
- Murray's still dealing with two other pending cases regarding his lack of fiscal solvency.

The portrait of this guy that's about to emerge is guaranteed to be pretty interesting. How did he end up in Jackson's life? Why was Jackson so attached to him? It won't be as notable as the picture of Jackson that's surely going to start showing up in weeks to come, but as far as the end of his life went, Murray's own story is definitely going to be key to understanding Jackson's.

http://gawker.com/5303248/michael-jacksons-doctor-is-a-bankrupting-sketchball

Last edited by Light on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more information)

Light

Back to top Go down

About Conrad Murray & his connection with Michael Jackson & Others Empty Global Cardiovascular Associates

Post  Light Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Rumors are swirling around the possibility of manslaughter charges may be filed in the death of pop superstar Michael Jackson. Jackson’s personal doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray, is considered a “person of interest” in the case but has not been charged.
Raids at Dr. Murray’s office and storage unit in Houston on Wednesday raised eyebrows. Among the items removed from the storage unit by federal officials were notices from the IRS. You can read the entire list of items removed from the storage shed as evidence here, downloadable as a pdf.
Was Dr. Murray in some kind of trouble with the IRS? So far, there is no clear answer and the IRS does not comment on pending matters.
However, there has been speculation that Dr. Murray was in considerable financial difficulty. In addition to defaults in home loans and unpaid child support, there are at least three state tax liens which have been filed in Arizona and California against Dr. Murray, one as recently as 2003. Murray’s Nevada medical practice, Global Cardiovascular Associates, was ordered last year to pay court judgments totaling nearly half a million dollar to vendors and banks; at least two other lawsuits against the company are still pending.
Normally, no one would care about any of this. So the guy had some financial troubles, who cares? Apparently, the feds do. Speculation continues to build that Dr. Murray may have been involved in supplying Michael Jackson with unnecessary prescription drugs; if so, his activities may be linked to his financial troubles.
The doctor made headlines after it was revealed that he was the last person to be seen alive with Michael Jackson. Murray was considered to be Jackson’s full time personal doctor; he was hired by AEG Live to accompany Michael Jackson to London for his comeback series of concerts.
All of that said, why the feds would seize what would seem to be unrelated tax documents from Murray’s storage shed remains a mystery for now. I’ll update you as information becomes available.
http://www.taxgirl.com/is-michael-jacksons-doctor-in-trouble-with-the-irs/

Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down