Michael Jackson - Love & Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow Moving..

3 posters

Go down

Slow Moving.. Empty Slow Moving..

Post  ThisIsIt Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 am

Hello,

This forum is quite slow moving. I do apologise. There are so many Michael forums out there I guess this one doesn't really stand up against them.

But it is a good place to put information in "space" so you can access it anywhere. SO don't be put off if not much is happening here.

Thank you to those who have constantly been contributing. I will try to get some more traffic happening.
ThisIsIt
ThisIsIt
Admin

https://mjjackson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Slow Moving.. Empty Re: Slow Moving..

Post  starchild Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:56 am

Well it may be slow moving but some of the info is very good, and sometimes it is better to not be so active that info can get lost.

I don't know exactly what happened to MJ but one thing I'm certain of is that things do not add up. I think it is most likely he was killed, and it has been cleverly orchestrated. Michael Jackson, was systematically conspired against, both in life and now in death , it isn't likely that should suddenly die of cardiac arrest when you have access to the best doctors in the world and one is livng with you.

starchild

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm so glad you've posted about this, I did wonder if you really wanted all the murky-horrible stuff we trawl up posting here or not ThisIsIt and was going to ask you if it was ok to continue.

To be honest I'm struggling to tease out known facts, from amongst all of the speculation and opinions on busy forums at times, the fact that it is quiet here and you are open to it, enables me to try and do just that, so I thank you so very much for the opportunity to dump my stuff in your space Smile

Just editing to add, that whatever I do dump here are just the things I've collected so far along the way and it will take me quite a while to sort out and add everything I have. So, at this stage, my postings are quite random and none of it yet is meant to imply anything in particular, I still have an open mind, lots of questions and I'm looking at all possibilites. I just hope that if we can bring together information, lay it down in an organised way, we may be able to cast more light and then get a clearer picture of what the true facts really are.

Light

Back to top Go down

Post  starchild Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 am

Hello LIght.

Thank you so much for you wonderful research and dedication to the truth for Michael. It has been of enormous help to me. I agree it is very difficult to sort out fact from fiction.

I feel that it goes way deeper than it appears on the surface.

I am now a little suspicious that the this is not it campaign has reached mainstream media reuters , whilst I believe the fans 100% that Michael was not well, I am aware that Reuters is owned by Rothschild and Jacob Rothschild is best buddy of Thomas Barrrack of Colony Capital, they bought the Savoy Hotels together. Thomas Barrack is the one who brought in Dr Tohme, and it has publicised now from tapes that Michael was afraid of him and felt he was controlling his finances.

I worry that this hitting the media distracts from the fact that Michael was murdered and I personally believe if he was not well in the weeks leading up to his death, he was being poisoned either in his smoothies or through his IV that he had for electrolytes to prevent him getting dehydrated and to prevent mineral loss during rehearsals Ephedrine which is a herb was in his system, this will lead to insomnia and weight loss, and we do not know who was giving him ephedrine.

starchild

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsIt Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:33 am

Forgive my ignorance but what is reutors?
ThisIsIt
ThisIsIt
Admin

https://mjjackson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  starchild Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 am

Reuters is associated press. It is owned by the Rothschild family. Illuminati. I do believe the fans but I do not trust anything the media put out, it is all to distract from Michael Murder's IMO.

starchild

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum